Skip to main content

people with wide mouth


O Lord! 


I am in derision daily; 

everyone mocks me.

  (Jeremiah 20:)



Published from Blogger Prime Android App


O God!  Bulls surrounded me. 



O Lord save my life from the power of the dog.


Save Me from the lion's mouth and from the horns of the wild oxen.

(psalm 22:21)

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4759153640977095"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>



Published from Blogger Prime Android App




Their  tongue devises destruction,

like a sharp razor, working deceit

fully.

(psalm 52:2)



Published from Blogger Prime Android App

They gape at Me with their mouths, 

like a raging and roaring lion.


I am poured out like water, and all My bones are out of joint; My heart is melted within me 

(psalm 22:12,13,14)



At evening they return, 

They grow like a dog,

Published from Blogger Prime Android App

 and go all around the city.

 they belch with their mouth;

 swords are in their lips. 

(Psalm 59:6,7)


<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4759153640977095"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Published from Blogger Prime Android App



O God! 

Deliver me from my enemies,

defend me from those my who rise up against me.


Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, 

and save me from blood thirsty men.

(psalm 52:1,2)


Published from Blogger Prime Android App





Keep me, O LORD, 

from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have pur posed to make my steps stumble.



Published from Blogger Prime Android App

They sharpen their tongues like a serpent the poison of asps is under their lips. 




Published from Blogger Prime Android App

My soul is among lions; 

I lie among those

who are set on fire, 

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4759153640977095"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>



Published from Blogger Prime Android App

whose teeth are spears and arrows, 

and their tongue a sharp sword.


O Lord! 

DELIVER me,  

from evil men: 

preserve me from violent man


I will wait for You, 

O God you are my Strength;

 for you are  my defense.  My God of mercy shall come to meet me;

 

In the name of Jesus Christ 


(Amen)








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God's image

God's image     God created us  God created  men  in  his image and bless them and said to them be fruitful and multiply.        <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4759153640977095"      crossorigin="anonymous"></script>                He fills us with his Glory  He reated Birds and animals  But we are not frogs , horses , or lizards or birds even  monkeys.  we are human beings in the image of God  We alone and no other animal.  There is quality of diffrence betwen  humans and animals  Can I dare say i am like God?  Yes I can say.  We are his workmanship . God created us in Jesus christ for  good works    Thee righteousness and holiness          (Ephesians 2:8-10 4:24)our <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyn...

Backsliding daughters

Backsliding daughters  " On a lofty and high mountain you have set your bed; even there you went up to offer sacrifice. Also behind the doors and their posts you have set up your  remembrance;  for you have uncovered yourself  to those other than Me,  and have gone up to them;  you have enlarged your bed  and made a covenant with them; you have loved their bed,  where you saw their nudity.  You went to the king with ointment,  and increased your perfumes. you sent your messengers far off, and even descended to Sheol.  You are wearied in the length of your way;  yet you did not say, 'There is no hope.  You have found the life of your hand;  therefore you were not grieved. "And of whom have you been afraid,  or feared, that you have lied  and not remembered Me,  nor taken it to your heart?  Is it not because I have held My peace  from of old that you do not fear Me?         ...

God allows us to suffer but why?

God allows us to suffer But WHY? How much more could I take? Why wasn't God hearing my prayers  and rescuing me? I   had suffered sickness, loss of my father, my childhood,  violence,and emotional  abuse and  more..... For many years  I had just yelled at myself my battle seemed endless I was having dark thoughts, Many times I wanted to die  But  He (God)  was there  always by my side  He loved me and saved my life  Are you suffering?  <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4759153640977095"      crossorigin="anonymous"></script> You may suffering from depression,  Sickness, abuse  Abuse can be physical, emotional, or sexual. Physical abuse means any form of violence, such as hitting, punching, pulling ... King David suffered  (PSALM 109) O God ! For the mouth of the wicked  and the mouth of the deceitful  have...