Skip to main content

Backsliding daughters

Backsliding daughters 

Published from Blogger Prime Android App

"On a lofty and high mountain you have set your bed; even there you went up to offer sacrifice.



Also behind the doors and

their posts you have set up your 

remembrance; 

for you have uncovered yourself

 to those other than Me, 

and have gone up to them; 

you have enlarged your bed

 and made a covenant with them; you have loved their bed, 

where you saw their nudity. 

Published from Blogger Prime Android App


You went to the king with ointment, 

and increased your perfumes.

you sent your messengers far off,

and even descended to Sheol.

 You are wearied in the length of your way;

 yet you did not say, 'There is no hope.

 You have found the life of your hand; 

therefore you were not grieved.


"And of whom have you been afraid, 

or feared, that you have lied 

and not remembered Me, 

nor taken it to your heart?

 Is it not because I have held My peace

 from of old that you do not fear Me?

             (Isaiah 57:7-11)




Published from Blogger Prime Android App

God said 

I will declare your righteousness and

 your works, for they will not profit you.

                 (Isaiah 57:12)

"For you have trusted in your wickedness;

you have said, 'No one sees me';

 your wisdom and your knowledge have warped you; 

and you have said in your heart, 'I am, and there is no one else besides me.' 

 Therefore evil shall come upon you; you shall not know from where it arises. 

And trouble shall fall upon you; 

you will not be able to put it off.

           ( Isaiah 47:10-11)'

 'Return, backsliding daughters 

says the LORD; 

'I will not cause My anger to fall on you. 

For I am merciful,' says the LORD; 

'I will not remain angry for ever.


Only acknowledge your iniquity, 

that you have transgressed against the

 LORD your God, and have soott


        "Return, you backsliding 

         I will heal your backslidings.

                      (Jeremiah 3:12,13,22)

              (amen) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's image

God's image     God created us  God created  men  in  his image and bless them and said to them be fruitful and multiply.        <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4759153640977095"      crossorigin="anonymous"></script>                He fills us with his Glory  He reated Birds and animals  But we are not frogs , horses , or lizards or birds even  monkeys.  we are human beings in the image of God  We alone and no other animal.  There is quality of diffrence betwen  humans and animals  Can I dare say i am like God?  Yes I can say.  We are his workmanship . God created us in Jesus christ for  good works    Thee righteousness and holiness          (Ephesians 2:8-10 4:24)our <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyn...

God allows us to suffer but why?

God allows us to suffer But WHY? How much more could I take? Why wasn't God hearing my prayers  and rescuing me? I   had suffered sickness, loss of my father, my childhood,  violence,and emotional  abuse and  more..... For many years  I had just yelled at myself my battle seemed endless I was having dark thoughts, Many times I wanted to die  But  He (God)  was there  always by my side  He loved me and saved my life  Are you suffering?  <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4759153640977095"      crossorigin="anonymous"></script> You may suffering from depression,  Sickness, abuse  Abuse can be physical, emotional, or sexual. Physical abuse means any form of violence, such as hitting, punching, pulling ... King David suffered  (PSALM 109) O God ! For the mouth of the wicked  and the mouth of the deceitful  have...